Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features!
PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed.
Buy this Gold version to support development. There is also a free version.
No games are included with this download. Dump your own real PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
- Fix for display corruption on PowerVR and workarounds for Adreno driver bugs
- Speed improvements in EDF2, FF4
- Crashes/hangs fixed in Naruto Shippuden 3, Formula 1
- Graphics fixes in a number of games (lighting, missing geometry, etc)
- Fix “real clock sync” setting (helps with latency for music games)
- Change default Backend to OpenGL (Vulkan still recommended)
- Fix control issue in Sonic Rivals and Rock Band
- Allow putting PSP storage on custom paths like SD cards